Get best practices and relevant advice from Microsoft experts, partners, and fellow users with these community resources?and get up-to-the-minute information on current and upcoming releases of Microsoft Communications.
Events and Webcasts
Learn from an extensive library of recorded events or sign up for an upcoming webcast or lab.
- Unified Communications Events Page: Register for an upcoming webcast or search through our library of pre-recorded sessions.
- TechNet Edge: Feature walkthroughs and more, including videos on the upcoming release of Microsoft Lync Server 2010.
- Tech-Ed 2010: TechTalks, deep dives, and interviews for IT professionals.
Interact with communities of Microsoft experts and fellow users to share information,tips, and advice.
Get the latest information on Unified Communications straight from the source.
- Unified Communications Group Team Blog: A collaborative effort by program managers, developers, testers, product management, and senior executives who are working to deliver on the Microsoft vision for unified
- Lync Server Blog: News and tips from the Lync Server team.
- Lync Blog Lync 2010 features, tips, and compatible devices.
Team Member Blogs
Insights and tips from individuals working on Unified Communications at Microsoft.
- Thomas Laciano: The blog of a program manager focused on enterprise deployment. Currently working on Microsoft Lync? Server 2010.
- Jens Trier Rasmussen: Information about Exchange, Lync, and Lync Server.
The community is central to the success of Microsoft Unified Communications and its users. See highlighted active members of the Office Communications Server Forums.
Jeff Schertz, MVP, Microsoft Partner
Mike Stacy, MVP, Microsoft Partner
Desmond Lee, MVP, Microsoft Partner
Keith Kabza, MVP, Microsoft Partner